- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Created: 09 September 2016
It is so rare nowadays to find a new book on weaving, that when a good one comes along, it is a reason for celebration. Prof. Martin Kienbaum has written set of three books about weaves, which were only available in German. They were instant classics and are now out of print. Mr. Horst Christ has translated the first book in English, and the updated version is now on the market. Book is small, text is short and to the point, full of color illustrations. So you don't need to read everything if you need to check gabardine weave or how to make crepe weaves by rotation. If you buy the first book, the other ones will probably also be translated.
Prof. Kienbaum has written his own textile software, and taught at universities, so you can be sure that the illustrations are correct and very clear. You literally get access to a lifetime of weaving experience.
Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Created: 02 August 2016
We are pleased to announce that Arahne was once again awarded the AAA Creditworthiness rating by Bisnode, a Swedish credit rating company. This is the fifth consecutive year.
The certificate is the confirmation of reliability and credibility, proving that Arahne is a stable and profitable company with 24 years of experience. Our results guarantee, that we will be a reliable partner also in the future.
Arahne Chinese web site
- Created: 21 July 2016
Arahne有中文的网站。 欢迎观看: www.arahne.com.cn
If you can't read a line above; Arahne has a new Chinese webpage!
Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Created: 23 February 2016
One of our satisfied customers from Vietnam! With the help of ArahDrape texture mapping software, HANÕI TAILOR created a website on which a customer can design and purchase his own custom shirt by choosing his preferred fabric, pocket, collar, cuffs, buttons and much more. Check their website: Hanoi Tailor.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Created: 24 December 2015
(Painting by John William Waterhouse: "I'm half-sick of shadows" said the Lady of Shalott.)