- Variants: why you can't live without them
- Book recommendation: Binding Technology of Fabrics
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2016
- Arahne web site in Chinese
- Advanced ArahDrape user from Vietnam
- Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
- Thank you for visiting Arahne at ITMA 2015 in Milan, Italy!
- Vivid fabric simulations with scanned yarns
- Texture mapping program ArahDrape changes course
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2015
- Surprise in Sardinia
- How to earn 200€ with ArahPaint?
- New ArahDrape manual
- How to spot a genuine newcomer in politics?
- Video: Importing vector drawing into ArahPaint 5
- Do programs ever grow up?
- ArahWeave 7.1 ready for download
- Arahne has a problem
- Arahne keeps AAA rating in 2014
- How does Annette Duchesne Robitaille use ArahWeave?
- Updated ArahWeave User's Manual
- ArahWeave 7.0d is now available
- Arahne supports open source
- Arahne software on Mac OS X
- 3D for the 3D challenged
- Arahne partners with Pattern Design
- TC-2 jacquard and Arahne in Bratislava
- Arahne in Textiles Zentrum Haslach - Austria
- Mac version coming soon...
- Arahne awarded
- Replacing floppy in Stäubli JC5 with USB emulator
- Fast Pattern woven in Sordevolo
- Goodbye Ottavio Missoni, thank you for all the patterns
- DEMO software for Windows
- Say goodbye to floppies
- ArahPaint for Windows
- Quick Start Manuals
- Arahne at the Rajamangala University
- Automatic label on every fabric roll
- New agent in USA
- Satin Textiles Co.
has chosen Arahne
- Shiny new feature
- 20th Anniversary
- Lesson about optical illusions
- Presentation brochure
- ArahWeave shortcuts
- Patterns for download
- Find the closest color in different color libraries
- Support for Picanol machinery
- Fast Pattern
- Trend forecasting
- All news
Using VMware player
- Created: 18 April 2013
Open VMware and double click on ArahWeave to run Linux with Arahne software.
You might get a message about Removable devices. Just click OK.
To enable VMware Full Screen, choose Player > Full Screen.
To exit Full Screen mode, do the same.
To hide the command bar in the upper center of your screen (visible in Full Screen mode), click on the utmost left icon inside the command bar.
To show the command bar again, move your mouse in the upper border of your screen.
To access removable devices, choose Player > Removable devices > Your device.
To copy files between Windows and VMware, exit Full Screen mode, so you can see both Desktops (Windows and VMware). Drag and drop files between Windows and VMware.
The File Manager in Linux is called “Dolphin File Manager”.
Access it by clicking on the icon in the panel, or by choosing Start > System > File Manager > Dolphin.
Before closing VMware, always Shut down or Hibernate Linux first. Choose Start > Leave > Hibernate or Shut down.