Create a stunning visual effect by superimposing an image layer on the pattern.
To create an image in ArahPaint6, you require:
– an image of a pattern in repeat for background
– an image that you want to lay over the background pattern (in this case lion head)
– reduce the number of colors on the layer and use transparent paste function, then merge it with the background image
– use the Contour – Thicken function to thicken the parts of the layered image that overlap with the background pattern
– import it to ArahWeave Jacquard conversion and design the fabric
Download ArahPaint6 here